Terms and Conditions of Use of rrbm.network
These Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms”) constitute a legal agreement between you (except as otherwise defined herein, a “User”) and the Community for Responsible Research in Business & Management (“CRRBM”), publisher of rrbm.network, for the use of this Internet Website (the “Website”). Access to and use of this Website by any User is subject to these Terms, including any modifications or additions to these Terms from time to time issued by CRRBM and all applicable laws and regulations. Accessing or using this Website indicates that User has reviewed these Terms, agrees to be bound by these Terms, and represents and warrants to CRRBM that User is authorized to enter into and be bound by these Terms on User’s behalf or on behalf of the entity that User represents.
CRRBM maintains this Website to provide information about CRRBM. Access to this Website is limited to viewing the linked web pages solely for legitimate purposes. Any access or attempt to access other areas of the CRRBM computer system or other information contained on the system for any purposes is strictly prohibited.
- Website Use.
- “Users” shall be defined as Community Members, Endorsers as well as anyone else who uses the website.
- Registration. If a User chooses to establish an account on the Website, he or she shall register for their own user account. CRRBM expressly prohibits more than one individual to register as a single user (i.e. no multiple user accounts). Users that wish to create an account must register on the Website. CRRBM may accept or reject any request for registration in its sole discretion. User represents, warrants and covenants that the information provided when registering is accurate, complete and current as of the date submitted and that User will update such information from time to time as necessary. User is solely responsible for maintaining the security of its account and password. User is solely responsible for any use of or action taken under its account and password on the Website. User is responsible for changing its account name and password if either is compromised. User agrees that CRRBM, in its sole discretion, may terminate User’s password or account or use of the Website for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use, or if CRRBM believes that User has violated or acted inconsistently with these Terms. User agrees that any termination of User’s password or account or use of the Website may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledges and agrees that CRRBM may immediately deactivate or delete User’s account and all related information and files and/or bar any further access to such information and files. Further, User agrees that CRRBM shall not be liable to User or any third-party for any termination of User’s access as provided herein.
- General. User agrees that it will not republish, reproduce, sell, resell, distribute (through framing or otherwise) or make any commercial use of the Website, or any of the information available through this Website.
- Use. User agrees that while using this Website, User will not transmit or post on the Website: (i) any message or information under a false name; (ii) any unlawful, libelous, defamatory, threatening, abusive, harassing or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including, without limitation, any transmission constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise under any applicable law; (iii) any record, document or information that discloses private or personal matters concerning any person, including, but not limited to, messages or information which would violate a person’s rights of privacy or publicity; (iv) any record, document, information, file or software that contains a virus, worm, Trojan Horse or any other contaminating or destructive features; or (v) any record, document, information, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets, patents, privacy and publicity rights, confidential or other proprietary information, or use of trademarks or service marks in an infringing fashion. CRRBM maintains the exclusive right to determine what constitutes a violation of subsections (i) – (iv) above. Additionally, User agrees that while using this Website, User will not interfere, in any way, with other’s use of or access to this Website, or take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure.
- User hereby agrees that any recommendations made by User for the improvement of this Website shall be the sole property of CRRBM, and that any recommendations submitted to CRRBM via this Website by User will be deemed a grant of a royalty free non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, display, transmit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such recommendations worldwide in any medium and through any methods of distribution, transmission and display whether now known or hereafter devised. User represents and warrants that User has the authority to grant this license to its recommendations, and that User will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless CRRBM, its corporate partners, and their affiliates and related entities and their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, and agents from and against all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and costs (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and court costs), arising out of or relating to User’s recommendations.
- CRRBM is committed to privacy and makes every attempt to protect and secure However, CRRBM makes no guarantee of the confidentiality or security of data you place in our site.
- Website Content.
- The information and materials posted on this Website by CRRBM or Users may contain errors, omissions, or typographical errors or may be out of date. CRRBM may change, delete, or update any information or materials posted by CRRBM at any time, from time to time, without prior notice. The information and materials posted on this Website by CRRBM are provided for informational purposes only and are not binding on CRRBM in any way except as otherwise expressly agreed to in writing by CRRBM.
- Links and references to other Internet Websites operated by third parties do not constitute sponsorship, endorsement, or approval by CRRBM of the content, policies, or practices of such linked or referenced Websites. Linked and referenced Websites are not operated, controlled, or maintained by CRRBM, and CRRBM is not responsible for the availability, content, policies, or practices of linked or referenced Websites. Links and references to other Websites are provided for User’s convenience only, and User accesses them at User’s own risk. CRRBM MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. THIS WEBSITE AND ALL WEBSITE CONTENT IS PROVIDED TO USER “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. USER ACCESSES THIS SITE AT USER’S OWN RISK. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, (i) CRRBM makes no warranties or representations whatsoever concerning this Website or any other Internet Website, the access to, or the availability or use of, this Website or any other Internet Website, the information, materials, records or documents from whatever source posted on or referred to in this Website or any other Internet Website or the content, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of such information, materials, records or documents; (ii) CRRBM does not warrant or represent that User’s access to, or use of, this Website or any other Internet Website will be uninterrupted or free of errors or omissions, that defects will be corrected, or that this Website or any other Internet Website is, or the records, documents, software or files from whatever source available for use or downloading are free of computer viruses or other harmful components; (iii) CRRBM does not represent or warrant that any products or services listed on, or accessed through, this Website will be available for purchase and under these Terms makes no representation or warranty of any kind whatsoever concerning such products or services; and (iv) CRRBM does not represent or warrant the accuracy, functionality, specifications or any other aspect of items from whatever source posted or accessed through this Website. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to User.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL CRRBM BE LIABLE TO USER OR ANY OTHER ENTITY OR PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY, ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO, ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER INTERNET WEBSITE OR THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER INTERNET WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, SALES, OR GOODWILL, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF CRRBM IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. USER AGREES THAT USER’S ONLY REMEDY FOR ANY USE OF OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS WEBSITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
- Trademarks and Copyrights. Unless otherwise noted, the trademarks, logos, and service marks used on this Website are owned by CRRBM or by third parties that have licensed their use to CRRBM. User may make a single copy of the content of this Website for the purpose of learning about, or evaluating CRRBM’s content, provided that any copy made contains all copyright notices, trademark legends, or other proprietary rights notices. Other use of these marks or Website content, except as specifically permitted in these Terms or in a writing signed by CRRBM, is strictly prohibited. Elements of this Website are protected by trade dress, copyright, trademark, unfair competition, and other state and federal laws and, except as expressly permitted herein, may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part by any means, including but not limited to, the use of framing or mirrors. User shall not store electronically any significant portion of this Website.
- Indemnification. User agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless CRRBM, its corporate partners, and their affiliates and related entities and their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, and agents from and against all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and costs (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and court costs), arising out of or relating to User’s breach of these Terms or User’s access to or use of this Website. The foregoing indemnification obligation shall survive termination of these Terms and this Website and any product or service provided to User arising out of or relating to User’s use of this Website.
- Changes in Terms; Termination.
- CRRBM shall have the right at any time, and from time to time, without prior notice, to modify this agreement or to impose new terms and conditions with respect to access to or use of this Website. Such modifications and additions shall be effective immediately upon posting to the Home Page of this Website as well as the home page of any online account. Notice may be given by any means, including, without limitation, posting the modified or additional terms and conditions on the Home Page of this Website. Any access or use of this Website by a User after notice of modifications or additions to these Terms shall constitute and be deemed to be such User’s agreement to such modifications or additions.
- CRRBM shall have the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Website, or any User’s right to access or use any portion of this Website, in CRRBM’s sole discretion, at any time and without prior notice. User acknowledges and agrees that CRRBM shall not be liable to User or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of this Website or Services offered or provided by CRRBM through this Website.
- Applicable Law. CRRBM controls its Website (excluding linked sites) from its offices and makes no representation that any content contained in this Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Accessing this Website or use of any of its content from locations where such use or content is illegal is prohibited. By accessing this Website User agrees that the statutes and laws of the State of Arizona, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law, will apply to all matters relating to use of this Website and that if User uses this Website from any other location, User is responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Any claim relating to the CRRBM Website shall be litigated in the state or federal court and User hereby consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of those courts. If CRRBM prevails in a suit against User for breach of the Terms, user shall be responsible for paying CRRBM’s attorney’s fees incurred as a result of the suit. If any part of this agreement is deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Copyright Protection. CRRBM honors the intellectual property rights of others and asks the same of Users of this site. CRRBM may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts or access rights of Users, for any reason, including without limitation if CRRBM discovers that a User’s actions may infringe or otherwise violate the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your work has been infringed, please provide CRRBM with the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the intellectual property; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works, a representative list; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit CRRBM to identify the material; (d) information that is reasonably sufficient to permit CRRBM to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address; (e) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. CRRBM can be contacted at:
5010 N Casa Blanca Drive, Unit 25
Paradise Valley, AZ 85252
- Waiver. These Terms may be waived only in a writing signed by an officer of CRRBM. No waiver by CRRBM of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default, and the failure to exercise any right arising from any default hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver of such right which may be exercised at any subsequent time.
- Force Majeure. CRRBM shall not be liable for any nonperformance or delay in performance caused by any act or event beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts or omissions of third parties, unavailability of supplies, equipment failure, war, strikes, lock-outs, fire, flood, or any other act of God, any law, regulation, ordinance, or other act or order of any court, government, or governmental agency, or delays, unavailability, errors, or other failures of the Internet or other data networks.
- Non-Assignment by User. These Terms shall be binding on the successors and assigns of the parties, including but not limited to the indemnity obligations set forth herein, but User may not assign, transfer or delegate its rights or obligations under these Terms without CRRBM’s prior express written consent.
- Rights and Remedies Not Exclusive. No right or remedy conferred upon or reserved to CRRBM by these Terms shall be exclusive of any other right or remedy herein or by contract or law, and all rights or remedies conferred upon CRRBM by these Terms and by law shall be cumulative and in addition to any other right or remedy available to CRRBM.